Tuesday 1 April 2014

Gashead pronounces!!!

Dear all
 
After much deliberation, I have made the following rulings after Friday's unseemly events:
 
 
Ian Goughie:
 
Verdict: No case to answer: I have decided to apply no punishment to Ian for trying to knock Steve out. Too often the person sinned against ends up being punished unfairly. Two very poor tackles from Steve deserved some response.
 
Stevie A.:
 
Verdict: Guilty: Thuggish tackling from behind has no part of the beautiful game. Punishment - Steve has been sent to climb Ben Nevis for his sins.
 
Yev. (I like chicks)  Zench.:
 
Verdict: Guilty (suspended sentence): Squawking petulance is not becoming, but given events in his native country, I will overlook it this one time.
 
 
I hope that draws a line under the whole sorry incident.
 

   

No comments: