Tuesday 1 September 2009

I am looking forward to Spizz's gig this Thursday!!

Last Saturday I went to one of my second cousins' weddings and all the details worked. Everything clicked into place. The church service was not too long, the canapes at the reception were morish while the meal, speeches and our table were a delight.
I hope the Spizz gig this Thursday at the 100 Club on London's famous Oxford Street should also click into place. Steve has been trying to rally a few of the footie guys around but a lot of the team seem to be on holiday.
Anyway, I am working out how my battered body will take more punishment with the Spizzenergi concert this Thurday followed by footie on the Friday. Although as per usual from Gashead, there is no official confirmation that I will be playing this Friday.

No comments: