Monday 7 February 2011

I have put in an email from Sheffield Andy for a quick match report

The Guvnor is taking advantage of a Sheffield Andy e-mail for an early match report.

"Yes I played on Friday. We should have won but it turned into a 3 all draw. Simon's decision to put Yev in defence for the first 15 mins kept our goal scoring abilities to a minimum. Spizz turned up to the pub wanting beer. He looked like Alvin Stardust in his pomp."


Gooner Simon will also provide a match report. But I sincerely hope that it is not the travelogue we got last time. For technical reasons the longer match report from the young Gooner (well he is younger than me!!)
comes before this particular blog.

Best regards, the Guvnor.PS> My link should really be Stratford Hotspur rather than Tottenham Hotspur!! Never mind come on you Spurs and who gives a monkeys for an Olympic legacy!!

1 comment:

Spizz Forever!!! said...

I didn't put him in defence. It was a unilateral decision.