Thursday 18 November 2010

We are going to have to arrange Spizz testimonial!!

I expect we are going to have to arrange a testimonial to mark the retirement from
footie by punk star Spizz after his Dublin Castle gig, which is on Thursday, December 2nd. Sorry I have been a bit lacklustre in terms of putting out the blogs. I have got a couple of games to catch up on such as the cup competition marking the wedding of Big Sam. Suffice to say the team I played for came last in the group stage despite being strong on paper.
That was followed by a depressing 6-3 loss and an unbelievable argument about the penalty that never was.
Last week I missed because of failing a late fitness test and this is likely to be the case for tomorrow and next week. So lads, start sending in those match reports!!
PS>
The Dublin Castle is in Camden, 94 Parkway, London, NW1.

No comments: