Thursday 7 February 2008

Spizz has asked me to concentrate on green issues.

Spizz has asked me to concentrate on green issues from an atheistic point of view. This is response to a missive I sent him moaning about the lack of hits this blog is getting. I have not
heart to tell Spizz that I am a practising Catholic and as for green issues, the main differences
will or will not be made in the United States, Russia, Brazil, India and China. Some Chinese cities
are already choking on their pollution and considering that the Amazon rainforest is disappearing at a rate of knots and there is not a lot I can do about it. However, here goes.

As many UK electricity consumers should switch to Ecotricity, which claims that it invests more
in green electricity that all the other electricity companies put together.

On the atheistic side I have to read Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion" but I am going to get a copy. I suppose I am agnostic about Fabio Capello but at least his side beat the mighty Swiss last night. I thought it was a neat goal by Jermaine Jenas, which helped calm the nerves. Capello is a
pretty tough customer.
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/02/06/sports/EU-SPT-SOC-England-Capello.php

No comments: