Thursday 21 October 2010

And a big thank you to all our readers!!

During the month there have been 68 page views from the United Kingdom, 49 from Russia, 30 from United States and 19 each from Canada and Japan. Other countries also
make it on the list. So a big thank you to all our readers!! Let's hope that Spizz recovers from injury soon so as to lead the attack.

I think I am available for selection this Friday. I am feeling the knees a bit with the change of weather. It has become quite wintry and I think it could be tracksuit bottom weather tomorrow.

My view on the Wayne Rooney affair is that he will probably go to Chelsea in the January transfer window. Real Madrid would wait until summer for a cheaper buy while I don't think Fergie's Man Utd can take the risk of selling him to Man City, since Mancini's team would probably run away with the league. I saw Real Madrid destroy Malaga on Sky during the weekend with Ronaldo and Higuain looking unstoppable and maybe Mourinho will decide that he does not need Rooney. However, the Spanish team has got players such as Benzema to offload in any part-exchange deal.

I was blown away by Gareth Bale's wonder hat trick against Inter Milan last night. But it looks like that Spurs will have to invest in a new defence and a couple of midfield holding players. Poor old Crouchie is not very good in the air. I read in the papers that his personal entourage numbers seven strong. Hopefully, they can teach him to time a jump and head the ball in the net.

No comments: